1. Can I try the application for free?
- Yes, you can. You have a 14-day free trial.
2. Are the features of the trial period different from the paid plan?
- The features of the trial and paid plans are the same. So you can use all the features completely free during the free trial.
3. Can I get a longer trial period?
- All the payments are set up automatically with Shopify, so you will can’t get a longer trial period (14-day)
4. When will I be charged?
- You have a 14-day free trial, after that you will be charged according to your subscription plan.
5. I have paused my Shopify store, will I still be charged?
- When you pause your store the app automatically stops the billing.
6. How does the trial system work?
When you install our app for the first time, you can use it free of charge for 14 days (the trial period).
During the installation process, you will see a charge approval page.
The trial period can be enjoyed only once for each store. If the trial period were available every time the app is installed, a store could uninstall and re-install the app many times to use the app forever.
If you don't want to be charged when the trial period expires, you have to uninstall the app before that date.
The CRO Buttons app has a trial period of 14 days. You can re-install the app any number of times within those 14 days and you will not be charged.
On the other hand, if you uninstall the app and install it again after the trial period, you will be charged immediately.
In order to, you can make the most of your trial period, we keep track of the number of days the subscription was active in your store. If you uninstall the app and install it another time, you will see a page like the following where you can see exactly how many days of the trial period have already been enjoyed and how many days remain:
7. How do I remove an app?
- You can remove an app from the Apps page in your Shopify admin by clicking Delete next to the app name.
8. Can I edit or customize the app script?
The app script cannot be changed.
The app script is generated on the server side and sent to the web clients on every request. This script is also minimized before sending it to the client in order to reduce the download time.
The script is updated regularly to add new features or fix bugs but you don't have to bother about it, everything happens automatically from our side.
9. Can I set the button colors and change the other icons?
Of course. You can completely reset icons, button colors, promotional content,...according to your style.
There are hundreds of settings that you can easily change according to your needs. The manual is also very understandable. You can find it in this document.